3. If you want to test someone’s moral, give him more respect, if he happens to be of high moral you will get more respect, if he happens to be of low moral than he will think himself of high moral.
4. Testing someone being tested is foolishness.
5. To your enemies give thousand opportunities for becoming your friends, but don’t give a single opportunity to your friends to become your enemies.
6. Poor is the one who have no friends.
7. When my prayer is answered I am happy because I wanted this with my will, I am more happy when my prayer is not answered because it is my Creator’s (Allah) will.
8. Control, Power and Wealth are the things which when achieved people does not change but are exposed.
9. I do not worship in the desire of heaven, because it as a trade not worship, I do not worship in the fear of hell, because it is slavery not worship, I do worship only because I know that my Lord (My creator) is worthy to be worshiped.
9. Beautiful people are not always good but good people are always beautiful.
10. Do not disappoint the one whose hope lies in you.
12. There are two ways to live a pleasant life, either in someone’s heart or in someones’s prayer.
13. Conquer your lustful desires and your wisdom will be perfected.
14. Forgiveness is the best revenge.
15. It is easier to turn a mountain into dust than to create love in a heart that filled with hatred
16. The tongue is like a lion. if you let it loose , it will wound someone.